Best Kindle eBooks Collection of Download of UK Politics: The Interactive Guide PDF eBook free downloaded by clicking on the Download link in the below. This Book in the create by Conor Jackson are free required to register in #1 month. and to unsubscribe register, please contact by phone is best.angelz.biz Client that has been provided in the registration. Many of the benefits you get, because in addition to this Download of UK Politics: The Interactive Guide PDF eBook book and 2016 Bestseller, Conor Jackson, Politics & Current Affairs other Best Kindle eBooks Collection, you can also downloading thousands of Kindle eBook, movies, MP3 and other best digital files.
Politics & Current Affairs Author by Conor Jackson - A simple and comprehensive guide to the UK political system, designed for those with either little to no knowledge on the subject. Ideal for students studying GCSE or A-Level Citizenship, AS-Level Government and Politics, or any other subject that requires some basic knowledge of the British political system.
Factual and engaging, the Interactive Guide uses widgets and understandable language to enhance the reading experience. It focuses solely on the key issues that matter, pushing aside overcomplicating jargon and highlighting key bits of information.
The guide is made up of the following chapters:
1) Parliament – focuses on the Monarchy, the two Houses and how laws are made;
2) Government – covers the Prime Minister, the Cabinet (including other Great Offices of State), Government Departments and the Shadow Cabinet;
3) European Union – explains what the EU is and how its three main components (Commission, Council and Parliament) work;
4) Devolution – looks at all three devolved nations (Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) separately and gives a clear description of how their devolved bodies work;
5) Elections – looks at how to vote, what the different elections are in the UK and provides a breakdown of all the different electoral systems.
For even more information, be sure to hit the Did You Know? buttons at the foot of every page. You never know – you might find out something new!
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze upon Renaissance masterpieces at Florence’s Uffizi Gallery, hunt for...
#1 best-selling guide to Nepal* Lonely Planet Nepal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak in the hustle-and-bustle of Kathmandu’s Durbar Square, trek to the base of the world’s highest mountain, or raft the...
This book is aimed at those wishing to learn how to do IP subnetting. This is often a confusing subject but in this short book we strive to show you a quick and simple metho that is use by the professionals....